Trinity Presbyterian Church is all about Basketball!
All our teams are associated with the Blue Ridge Christian Sports League and play other teams in the league.
Each team will have a head coach, and most of our teams will have at least one assistant coach. All the adults who volunteer in our basketball ministry have cleared Trinity Presbyterian’s child protection training and background check procedures and are committed to the safety and well-being of all the kids who play.
- Player eligibility for ages 4 through 15 as of February 26, 2023
- Teams are fielded for the following age groups:
- 6 and Under Coed (6UC)
- 9 and Under Boys (9UB)
- 9 and Under Girls (9UG)
- 12 and Under Boys (12UB)
- 12 and Under Girls (12UG)
- 15 and Under Boys (15UB)
- 15 and Under Girls (15UG)
- Each team has a head coach; some have assistant coaches as desired
- Regular Season starts in November for the Blue Ridge Christian Sports League
- Season starts with practices in October; each coach decides when to start
- Possible 10 or 12 game regular season with group playoffs in February 2023
- If player makes his/her school team, either Varsity or JV, they cannot participate on our teams
- Teams are competing in a Christian environment:
- Respect, fairness, sportsmanship, & proper language are expected, including prayer
- No tolerance for fighting, cussing, or unfair participation (only eligible players allowed)
- Trophies will be given out as determined by each individual head coach after the season
- Each player/parent must have a registration form filled out with contact information and medical issues identified.
- Cost for each player participating is $58 which includes registration fee & uniform fee
- We have new uniforms this year for all players, so all players will pay the registration and uniform fee.
- Uniforms will be distributed once we know who is eligible to participate and assigned to a team
UPDATE: 11/16/2022 Registrations are closed for all age groups except for our girls team 6th – 8th grade (Ages 12-15 years old)
After you fill out the registration form you will receive a confirmation email with a link to pay your registration fee. When you click on the “Pay Fee Online” link in the email, a new window will open that will take you to Trinity Presbyterian’s payment portal. You will be making a one-time payment of $58.00.
When making an electronic payment you will be making a payment to the Presbyterian Foundation and will receive a statement from the Presbyterian Foundation for the payment of your registration fee. The payments that you make here will be transferred to Trinity Basketball Ministry and will be applied to your account.
If you have any questions about this process, please contact the church office, (864) 834-9897.