Trinity Presbyterian Church is dedicated to serving God through Worship, Community and Missions. There are many options available for you to give to the work of Trinity:
- Personal check
- Online Bill Pay through your bank’s online banking program for one time or recurring payments.
- Automatic Bank Draft for monthly contributions. Please print out Trinity Bank Draft form and turn into church office if you would like to have your contribution drafted from your checking account on a monthly basis. Forms are also available in the church office.
- Debit or Credit Card Payments through PayPal.
- Gifts of Appreciated Securities. Please contact your tax advisor to see if this is appropriate for you. Contact the church office for transfer instructions.
- A Qualified Charitable Distribution from your IRA. If you are 70 ½ or older, please contact your IRA custodian for details.
- Name Trinity Presbyterian Church as a beneficiary in your will. Please contact your legal advisor for more information.
What is Stewardship?
“You may say to yourself, ‘My power and the strength of my hands have produced this wealth for me.’ But remember the Lord your God, for it is he who gives you the ability to produce wealth, and so confirms his covenant, which he swore to your ancestors, as it is today.” (Deuteronomy 8:17-18)
Stewardship is the responsible care of something entrusted to us. God entrusted us with the care of this earth and everything on it. He entrusts us also to spread the good news of the Word and He provides everything we need to accomplish this mission. As such, stewardship includes giving your time, talent, and resources to the betterment of this earth through the spread of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Help us accomplish this mission by filling out a Time and Talent sheet and by contributing your resources to Trinity Presbyterian’s operations and building funds.
If you have questions about Trinity’s finances, please contact the church office for a list of current Finance Committee members. One or all of us will be glad to talk with you!
Please click here to read a series of articles presented by the Finance Committee:
Trinity Presbyterian offers many ways you can serve God in our church and our community.
Please click here for our Time and Talent sign up: